Flow Cytometry Resource Center BD LSRII-1 & BD LSRII-2 Users!
If you log on to RockefellerNT but your drives do not appear in My Computer, you may need to manually mount the drive. The easiest way to do this is the following:
- Find out your HOME Directory
- Go to the website http://it.rockefeller.edu/index.php?page=apps.cfs.migratedgroups
- Click on your Lab and it will tell you which HOME Directory (Home; Home2; or Home3) you are connecting to.
- Connecting to CFS
- Right-click on My Computer, then select Map Network Drive.
- Select drive letter "I" or the next available drive letter that is not in use for the Drive: pull down menu.
- In the Folder: field, enter the following \\cfs.rockefeller.edu\Laboratories_Share\
- IMPORTANT: Make sure that "Reconnect at logon" is unchecked.
- Click Finish.
- Now browse to your Lab folder for example "Steinman_Laboratory" and copy files to their proper place.
If you still have a problem please ask FCRC staff for help.
If it is an emergency and we are not around, email FCRC at email@example.com
We will call you back at x 7667 (Analysis Room, DWB211) or e-mail.