The Rockefeller University's office of Sponsored Research and Program Development (SR-PD) facilitates and streamlines sponsored research grant and contract administration in compliance with pertinent policies and regulations. The SR-PD Director reports to the University's Vice President for Academic Affairs.
Driven by the university mission, SR-PD offers services and resources to enable the university's pioneering research, partnering with investigators, compliance areas, and other central administration offices to advance research, training, and facilities. More...
- Gates Fdn Grand Challenges Explorations Round 14 November 12, 2014
- NARSAD 2015 Independent Investigator Grant November 14, 2014
- NSF Divison of Molecular & Cellular Biosciences: Investig... November 17, 2014
- Collaborative Opportunities
- Stand Up To Cancer-American Cancer Society Lung Cancer Tr... November 5, 2014
- NIH Centers Without Walls for Collaborative Research in t... November 6, 2014
(212) 327-7791 | firstname.lastname@example.org