The Rockefeller University's office of Sponsored Research and Program Development (SR-PD) facilitates and streamlines sponsored research grant and contract administration in compliance with pertinent policies and regulations. The SR-PD Director reports to the University's Vice President for Academic Affairs.
Driven by the university mission, SR-PD offers services and resources to enable the university's pioneering research, partnering with investigators, compliance areas, and other central administration offices to advance research, training, and facilities. More...
- DOD DARPA Young Faculty Award (YFA) April 13, 2015
- Gates Fdn Grand Challenges Explorations Round 15 May 13, 2015
- Collaborative Opportunities
- Starr Cancer Consortium Ninth Grant Competition April 9, 2015
- NIH BRAIN Initiative Funding Opportunities April 14, 2015
- NIH Shared Instrumentation Grant Program (S10) May 29, 2015
(212) 327-7791 | firstname.lastname@example.org