The Rockefeller University's office of Sponsored Research and Program Development (SR-PD) facilitates and streamlines sponsored research grant and contract administration in compliance with pertinent policies and regulations. The SR-PD Director reports to the University's Vice President for Academic Affairs.
Driven by the university mission, SR-PD offers services and resources to enable the university's pioneering research, partnering with investigators, compliance areas, and other central administration offices to advance research, training, and facilities. More...
- Damon Runyon Physician-Scientist Training Award December 1, 2014
- NIH Prize Competition: Challenges in Single Cell Analysis... December 15, 2014
- Collaborative Opportunities
- NIH Nuclear Organization and Function Interdisciplinary C... December 16, 2014
- NSF Major Research Instrumentation (MRI) Program January 22, 2015
- NIH National Cancer Institute Program Project Application... January 25, 2015
(212) 327-7791 | email@example.com