The Rockefeller University's Sponsored Research and Program Development (SR-PD) facilitates and streamlines grant/contract administration in compliance with institutional, government and sponsor policies and regulations. The SR-PD Director reports to the University Vice President for Academic Affairs.
Partnering with others on and off campus, we support an integrated research enterprise and assist investigators to navigate through the application and grant management process, before and after an award is made. More...
- NYSTEM Investigator Initiated Research Projects and Innov... June 5, 2013
- NIH/NCI Initiative Research Answers to NCIís Provocative ... June 20, 2013
- Collaborative Opportunities
- NYSTEM Shared Facilities for Stem Cell Research May 29, 2013
- NIH/NCI Collaborative Research in Integrative Cancer Biol... June 18, 2013
- Starr Cancer Consortium Seventh Grant Competition August 1, 2013
(212) 327-7791 | email@example.com