The Rockefeller University's office of Sponsored Research and Program Development (SR-PD) facilitates and streamlines sponsored research grant and contract administration in compliance with pertinent policies and regulations. The SR-PD Director reports to the University's Vice President for Academic Affairs.
Driven by the university mission, SR-PD offers services and resources to enable the university's pioneering research, partnering with investigators, compliance areas, and other central administration offices to advance research, training, and facilities. More...
- American Asthma Foundation 2015 Scholar Awards February 4, 2015
- NARSAD 2015 Young Investigator Grant February 24, 2015
- Collaborative Opportunities
- NIH National Cancer Institute Program Project Application... January 25, 2015
- NIH 4D Nucleome Imaging Tools (U01) February 2, 2015
- NIH BRAIN Initiative Funding Opportunities February 10, 2015
(212) 327-7791 | email@example.com