The Rockefeller University's office of Sponsored Research and Program Development (SR-PD) facilitates and streamlines sponsored research grant and contract administration in compliance with pertinent policies and regulations. The SR-PD Director reports to the University's Vice President for Academic Affairs.
Driven by the university mission, SR-PD offers services and resources to enable the university's pioneering research, partnering with investigators, compliance areas, and other central administration offices to advance research, training, and facilities. More...
- European Commission Marie Cure Individual Fellowships September 11, 2014
- NIH Pioneer Award Program (DP1) October 10, 2014
- NIH New Innovator Award Program (DP2) October 17, 2014
- Collaborative Opportunities
- NIH Bioengineering Research Partnerships (BRP)[R01] September 18, 2014
- NIH Transformative Research Awards (R01) October 10, 2014
(212) 327-7791 | email@example.com