The Rockefeller University's Sponsored Research and Program Development (SR-PD) facilitates and streamlines grant/contract administration in compliance with institutional, government and sponsor policies and regulations. The SR-PD Director reports to the University Vice President for Academic Affairs.
Partnering with others on and off campus, we support an integrated research enterprise and assist investigators to navigate through the application and grant management process, before and after an award is made. More...
- NIH/NCI Initiative Research Answers to NCIís Provocative ... January 15, 2014
- NIH Exceptional, Unconventional Research Enabling Knowled... February 3, 2013
- Collaborative Opportunities
- NIH Specialized Programs of Research Excellence (SPOREs) ... January 21, 2014
- NSF Major Research Instrumentation (MRI) Program January 23, 2014
- NSF Collaborative Research in Computational Neuroscience ... January 27, 2014
(212) 327-7791 | firstname.lastname@example.org